Monday, December 15, 2008

Menu Plan Monday: Week of December 15

It's a sad, sad Menu Plan day. I found out last week that I will be laid off as of next week. Happy holidays! What? You mean I will not be getting paid to write on my blog all day? Boo!



So, due to the dwindling funds and the zen retreat I am participating in for part of the week, my menu will be quite simple and limited. Sorry folks.

Monday
Breakfast: Granola bar
Lunch: Beef stirfry with zucchini and onions over rice (leftovers)
Dinner: Breakfast for Dinner!

Tuesday
Breakfast: Bagel with vegetable cream cheese
Lunch: Rice with sesame seeds, side salad
Dinner: Goodbye party for a dear friend

Wednesday
Breakfast: Hot Cereal
Lunch: Soup
Dinner: PB and J Sandwich (I am heading straight from work to the zen retreat Wed, Thurs and Fri, so dinners will be eaten en route)

Thursday
Breakfast: Bagel
Lunch: Tuna Sandwich
Dinner: PB and J Sandwich

Friday
Breakfast: Hot Cereal
Lunch: Soup and Salad
Dinner: PB and J Sandwich

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry to hear about your job.

The Road Less Traveled said...

Thanks. Unfortunately I am not alone.