Monday, December 8, 2008

Menu Plan Monday: Week of December 8

It's time to get back to the weekly routine of planning my menu's. Although, I know it will be put on the back burner in the coming weeks during the holidays. This week's theme is a little school lunch and a little more broke college student. The holidays are usually the hardest time for me financially, so I'm looking to eat minmally. This week is a bit busy with evening activities, so I will not be making many dinners at home (luckily some of the dinners out will be free!).

Also, I would like to add that although my menu's often look healthy, I don't always stick strictly to them and there are usually unhealthy snacks eaten during the day sometime. I find that if I make a plan to eat healthy ahead of time, I'm more likely to do it. But still, things happen.


Monday
Breakfast: Chai Latte (not helping the pocketbook) and a bagel
Lunch: Soup and salad
Dinner: Sushi (homemade by a friend!) and other foods brought by my knitting circle friends.

Tuesday
Breakfast: Hot cereal with raspberries
Lunch: PB & J and chips
Dinner: Out for Mexican with a friend

Wednesday
Breakfast: Hot Cereal with banana
Lunch: Salad with tuna, black beans and beets
Dinner: Alumni holiday party (free food and booze, woo!)

Thursday
Breakfast: Bagel
Lunch: PB & J sandwich and chips
Dinner: Burrito

Friday
Breakfast: Hot cereal with strawberries
Lunch: Egg salad sandwich
Dinner: Pasta primavera


No comments: