Tuesday, December 2, 2008

In the absence of an actual post

You may have noticed, dear Accidental Epi fans, that I have been lacking in the blog posts. I'm sorry to disappoint but I've succumb to the virus that I've been fighting off for a while and have been a bit busy at work, both things keeping me from writing on this here blog. I'm sorry to say there will be no recipe of the week or menu planning for this week. But don't you worry, little darlings! I'll be back soon with the food of the week. What do you think it will be? Talk amongst yourselves.

To keep you entertained until my next post, I will pass the buck on to other bloggers.
  • How about giving away fetus cookies for holiday gifts?
  • Some ideas for your Thanksgiving leftovers.
  • Avocados, Avocados, Avocados! (And no, I am not linking to this post just because my blog was referenced in it. Although I do feel a bit like a celebrity. Avocados are a higher priority in my life than fame. If that seems to you in any way sad or wrong, I pose one question to you. Have you ever eaten an avocado?!?!?!?)

No comments: