Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Menu Plan Monday (or Tuesday): Week of February 2

Oops, I didn't post my menu for the week yesterday. I had a busy day of cleaning, cooking and socializing yesterday. Not to mention searching for a job. This was mostly in preparation for my monthly crafting night. I was the host last night, so it required some loving preparation. I made a tasty soup, which I will post for the Recipe of the Week tomorrow. And Ian was there, so I will have great pictures to go along with it.


Monday
Breakfast: Hot Cereal
Lunch: Frozen Pizza
Dinner: Crafting night! I made a tomato-base soup and polenta. We also had these red pepper pesto appetizers and raspberry sorbet.

Tuesday
Breakfast: City Eggs (A dish I took from a place called the Mudd House that used to be a college hangout in Ypsilanti Michigan - you mix pieces of bagel and tater tots into scrambled eggs. They also added broccoli, but I don't have any. No healthy vegetables in this carbs on carbs wrapped in protein dish.)
Lunch: PB & J with Vegetable Chips
Dinner: Leftover Soup

Wednesday
Breakfast: Hot Cereal
Lunch: Pasta with Sauteed Beets and Onions
Dinner: Bean and Cheese Burrito

Thursday
Breakfast: Eggs and Toast
Lunch: Leftover Soup
Dinner: Quinoa with Beets and Peas

Friday
Breakfast: Hot Cereal
Lunch: PB & J with Vegetable Chips
Dinner: Bean and Cheese Quesadilla

No comments: