Monday, February 23, 2009

Menu Plan Monday: Week of February 23

Another week of trying to include energizing dishes to my menu for the week. More complex carbs and protein all around. I started taking some classes at my gym that are very physically taxing, so I really need the better diet.

Monday
Breakfast: Cereal
Lunch: Leftover Sushi
Dinner: Light Fare at Launch Party

Tuesday
Breakfast: Eggs & Greens
Lunch: Crockpot Chili
Dinner: Whole Wheat Pasta

Wednesday
Breakfast: PB Toast & Banana
Lunch: Quinoa Salad
Dinner: Burrito

Thursday
Breakfast: Eggs & Hot Cereal
Lunch: Tuna Salad Sandwich
Dinner: Black Bean Soup & Grilled Cheese

Friday
Breakfast: Smoothie
Lunch: Quinoa Salad & Black Bean Soup
Dinner: Whole Wheat Pasta

2 comments:

The Fat Dietitian said...

Is the burrito your seven layers of heaven burrito? I still need to make it...

The Road Less Traveled said...

I haven't decided yet. It might just be a burrito, sans bacon. I feel like the 7-layers of heaven burrito may have to be an occassional treat, because I know I'll gorge myself on them.