Monday, May 25, 2009

Menu Plan Monday: Week of May 25, 2009

Back to planning my menus for the week. Today is Memorial Day (hug a vet), so I made a special All-American meal for dinner. Cheeseburger, Corn-on-the-Cob, Tater Tots, and Macaroni Salad. Ah, how patriotic of me. Anyhow, here's my menu.

Monday
Breakfast: French, nay, Freedom Toast (I've sunk to a new level. Americans are dumb...) and Bacon
Lunch: Brooklyn Pizza (at a restaurant in Manhattan)
Dinner: All-American Dinner and Berries & Cream
*Berries & Cream! Berries & Cream! I'm a little lad who loves berries & cream!* I always do the little song and dance as seen in the commercial below when there is berries & cream involved. Oh, how advertising has been embedded in my brain...



Tuesday
Breakfast: Luna Bar
Lunch: Lentil and Rice Casserole - expect a recipe soon
Dinner: BLT and Macaroni Salad

Wednesday
Breakfast: Hot Cereal with Cranberries and Almonds
Lunch: BLT and Macaroni Salad
Dinner: Luna Bar (before evening meditation)

Thursday
Breakfast: Yogurt
Lunch: Salad with Tuna, Beets, Avocado, Garbanzo Beans
Dinner: Pasta

Friday
Breakfast: Breakfast Sandwich
Lunch: PB&J
Dinner: Veggie Stir Fry with Peanut Sauce


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That commercial cracks me up every time I see it!

Great menu plan - I am a total menu planner, but was so busy over the weekend I didn't get around to it - now I am lost!