Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Eating Lunch in Midtown Manhattan

Okay, so I like to support cooking your own food and eating it, especially when it comes to lunch. Dinner, at times, calls for going out and trying something new. I usually try to bring my own lunch to work, as it saves me money and tends to be healthier. But sometimes, I do go out and get lunch. Luckily, I found this website about where to get cheap lunch in Midtown Manhattan. If you are one of the many, many, many people who work in this area of NYC (which I am), then this website is a must-have! For those of you who are not, just know this: Midtown Manhattan is not a culinary hot spot. Midtown is famous for a) annoying tourists who walk very slowly and stop in the middle of the sidewalk, b) theater, and c) bad expensive food. In fact, whenever I am in Midtown and looking for food, I usually make my way over to Hell's Kitchen, where there is good food at reasonable prices. Hopefully, this website will be useful to us working in Midtown.

I have added the site to my blog list on the left.

No comments: