Monday, June 8, 2009

Menu Plan Monday: Week of June 8, 2009

I got this exciting new magnetic paper pads do-hickey at Barnes and Nobles recently. There are three pads of paper. I use them for my grocery list, my to-do list and my menu plan.


As you can see from the picture, the days of the week pad is perfect for my menu every week. And it goes right on the refrigerator, where I can see it everyday.


This is very exciting to me. Is that sad?

Anyhow, without further adieu, here is my menu for the week (you didn't think I would make you read it from the pictures, did you?):

Monday
Breakfast: Luna Bar and Iced Chai (so good!)
Lunch: Turkey and Avocado Sandwich
Dinner: Enchiladas (leftover Stouffer's family-size dish from Sunday)

Tuesday
Breakfast: Yogurt & Banana
Lunch: PB& J Sandwich
Dinner: Salad with Tuna and Beets

Wednesday
Breakfast: Luna Bar
Lunch: Turkey and Cheese Sandwich
Dinner: PB & J Sandwich

Thursday
Breakfast: Yogurt and Almonds
Lunch: Egg Salad Sandwich
Dinner: Out (Going to see Alvin Ailey!)

Friday
Breakfast: Yogurt and Almonds
Lunch: PB & J Sandwich
Dinner: Dinner out

1 comment:

The Fat Dietitian said...

I love your writing, its so bubbly. I have yet to try a luna bar, I have been a Z bar fan of late...