Monday, November 17, 2008

Menu Plan Monday: Week of November 17


I'm afraid there is nothing terribly exciting about this week's menu. There are a few things affecting this:

1. I have been keeping some sort of virus at bay for the past month or two and my body is getting exhausted. I've been trying to fight it as best as I can, but I'm just tired a lot.

2. Thanksgiving is next week, lots of cooking to do then.

3. Between the new laptop and the holidays gifts I've started buying, I've got to tighten the purse straps (That's kind-of a ridiculous saying, don't you think? But I feel like using cliches today).

4. Any creative energies I do have are currently being focused on making new and tasty nut butters as holiday presents. Look for posts on these to come.


Anyway, so here is this week's totally unexciting menu.

Monday
Breakfast: Hot Cereal (with sweet potato - I'll post it as recipe of the week later)
Lunch: Egg Salad Sandwich and soup
Dinner: Chicken Burrito

Tuesday
Breakfast: Hot Cereal
Lunch: Chicken Burrito

Wednesday
Breakfast: Hot Cereal
Lunch: Cheesy Quinoa Surprise
Dinner: PB & J Sandwich (I got a new Raspberry and Pomegranite Jam that I'm a little excited about)

Thursday
Breakfast: Hot Cereal
Lunch: PB & J Sandwich
Dinner: Breakfast Burrito

Friday
Breakfast: Hot Cereal
Lunch: Soup and Salad
Dinner: Chicken & Vegetable Pasta

No comments: